Starting January 1, 2021, Mocksville Tourism Developmental Authority (MTDA) welcomes proposals for Special Projects/Events Funding from area organizations, both profit and not for profit designed to attract visitors to Downtown Mocksville.
Applications are available to complete online or you may download and print a hard copy to submit.
The deadline to submit applications is by 5 p.m. on April 30th, 2021.
If you have any questions, please contact me directly:
Request for Special Project/Event Funding Form
Mocksville Tourism Development Authority (MTDA) welcomes proposals for special projects and events funding from area organizations, both profit and not-for-profit, that are designed for the purpose of attracting visitors to DOWNTOWN MOCKSVILLE.
Any organization wishing to request funding support from Mocksville Tourism must complete the Special Project Funding Request Form and the Budget Form. These forms must be submitted to Mocksville Tourism NO LATER THAN APRIL 30ST. Applications received after the grant cycle is closed may be reviewed on a case by case basis or will be considered in the next grant cycle in the FOLLOWING FISCAL YEAR.
Mocksville Tourism will review funding proposals as needed. Applications will be reviewed and considered at the next regular Mocksville Tourism Board Meeting. The applicant may be invited to present, in person, a formal presentation of the project.
Applicant hereby accepts the conditions as set forth in the Policy of Mocksville Tourism Special Projects/Events Grant. (See below.)
- Applicant must provide copies of all invoices for this event/project. Invoices must show that grant funds are used for the promotion of tourism that will attract out-of-town visitors generating an increase of lodging facilities, recreational facilities, business establishments and restaurants.
- Grant funds should be used only for expenses directly related to public relations and promotion of Mocksville. Grant funding may not be used for any operational costs including but not limited to salaries, rent, insurance, etc., nor may it be used for maintenance, facilities or grounds.
- Applications indicating matching funds on a dollar-for-dollar or greater basis are encouraged and may determine project funding.
- Mail the completed application to the attention of Tami Langdon at the address listed above.
- Grant recipients are encouraged to add the Mocksville Tourism logo approval/support to any printed media. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request the MTDA logo.
Please note: you may save this online form and return to finish it later. Be sure you scroll all the way to the bottom of this page to enter your email and the link to your form will be sent to you.