Welcome to Rich Park! Kids can enjoy the swings, slides and other updated play equipment. Parents can play too or sit under the covered shelters and enjoy a good book or just relax. Everyone can enjoy a brisk walk or bike ride along the three to four miles of paved trails encircling the park.
Rich Park is also the perfect place for bocce ball, horseshoes, picnics, photography, and birdwatching, or more strenuous activities like baseball, softball, basketball, and volleyball.
The park offers convenient parking, bathroom facilities, and doggie waste stations.
Shelters are available for rent (see rental information below) for birthday parties, family reunions or other events.
Spend the day at Rich Park in Davie County and find your new “getaway daycation” spot!
Park Hours are dawn to dusk – no trespassing after hours
No motorized vehicles or ATVs
Dogs must be on a leash and you must clean up after them
No littering – please place trash in containers located strategically throughout Rich Park
Rich Park is located at 352 Park Drive, Mocksville, NC
Phone Number: 336-753-6700 (Town of Mocksville)
Shelter and Ball Field Reservations
To reserve, please visit Mocksville Town Hall at 171 S. Clement St. to fill out the paperwork.
- $50 for 4 hours or less (shelter #4 – $30 no restrooms)
- $100 for more than 4 hours.
All shelter rentals by town residents are reimbursable following inspection if the area is left in clean order.
Mando Field – Baseball Field fees:
- Tournament Rate: $200 per day plus $100 Deposit
- Nightly Rental Rate: $30 per hour (6pm – 10pm)
- Daily Non-Tournament Rental: $15 per hour (8am – 5pm)
Softball field ( lower ball field) fees:
- Tournament Rate: $100 per day; $150 per weekend (Friday – Sunday)
- Daily Non-tournament Rate: $10 per hour
- Nightly Rental Rate: $15 per hour